This is a wonderfully simple recipe for Baked Balsamic Zucchini that even the kids will love!
Baked Balsamic Zucchini
Simple baked zucchini recipe packed with flavor!
Write a review
- zucchini sliced into about 1/8-1/4 inch thick circles (1 or 2 large zucchini will serve 4 people)
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 2 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line baking sheet (with sides) with tin foil
- Mix balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, dried cilantro and onion powder in a bowl
- Dip zucchini slices into vinegar mixture and lay flat on baking sheet
- Sprinkle with salt (if desired)
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, pulling it out and flipping each piece over at the 10 minute mark - the zucchini will be fork tender when done, but will not fall apart
- Serve as a side dish with any meat, or simply eat on their own. Delicious!
Homemade Healthy Foods http://homemadehealthfood.com/