A wonderful mix of flavors, this honey lime sauce is absolutely incredible for dipping just about any fruit. It goes perfectly with our fruit summer rolls too!
The prep for this honey lime sauce is easy. Simply mix honey and lime juice. Another fantastic option for this recipe is to add a little fresh mint. The addition of some fresh mint completely changes the flavor of this honey lime sauce, making it taste extra refreshing!
I take our fruit summer rolls to parties and barbecues with this honey lime sauce for dipping. The dish is always a huge hit and I never walk away with leftovers, which is sometimes a bit of a bummer for me, haha. To have a great dish that isn’t too difficult and a great sauce to dip it in is just awesome. The honey lime sauce also goes great in the center of a tray with fresh fruit. Strawberries, cantaloupe, mango and apple chunks with toothpicks in them make for a great finger food for any occasion!
- 1/2 cup honey
- juice of 1/2 lime (juice of 1 whole lime if you really love lime)
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons water (amount of water will depend on consistency you're aiming for)
- Fresh mint, finely chopped (OPTIONAL)
- Mix honey and lime juice, stir well.
- Slowly add the water while stirring until you have the consistency you want for your sauce.
- Add fresh mint (OPTIONAL).
- Dip fruits and enjoy!