My family absolutely loves bread. And having a super easy Paleo sandwich bread recipe at our finger is extremely helpful. I don’t have a bread machine (even if I did, not sure where I would put it!), and I really needed a sandwich bread recipe that required minimal prep time. Well, now we have one!
What’s so great about this Paleo sandwich bread?
It’s just really good… this is hubby approved bread!! Prep time for this bread is fairly minimal, and it slices perfectly when it’s done. I’ve made lots of breads in the past, and this one doesn’t fall apart when sliced thinly for sandwiches, which I find extremely important.
Quick steps for making this Paleo bread.
Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another.
Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mixing well. Don’t try to mix too quickly, go slowly. You want to end up with a nice consistent batter.
Grease a loaf pan and fill with the batter.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, let cool, slice, and enjoy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 6 tablespoons butter (clarified butter, ghee, or coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix almond flour, tapioca flour, flaxseed meal, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Melt butter and whisk with eggs, coconut cream, and apple cider vinegar.
- Fold wet ingredient mixture into dry ingredients and slowly mix.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy!